February 1, 2010

somebody i can call him "MINE"

What a day!
Fortunately, I met this guy.

He is a friend of mine since we were in elementary school. We didn't care for each other at first. Not even think to share each other.
But who knows if God already have a plan for us??

I started to like him. He's so silly, funny, and smart.
He says that he likes me,too.

Our journey has just begin. We don't know how long this will be last, but for me, I just wanna share my life with him. I just wanna be the best for him, if i could. And I wish, I could.

Thanks dear for shimmering me with your love.




4 comments:

tanya said...

congratulation, akhirnya jadian juga ya setelah bingung mempertanyakan siapa yg ada di hatinya... =)

Ocky Fajzar said...

ihiy mantap sekali, jadi terharu..

ranii mahardika said...

mel, ceritanya mirip-mirip dengan ceritaku en pacarku :D kami temen smp lho, dan jadiannya baru beberapa bulan yang lalu.

hihihihi~

good luck for your new relationship iah, Dear :)
hope will be forever, amin!

小籠包Jason said...

,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur comments! :D
Waiting for ur next visit! :)